Topic: “Terms and conditions of the economic recovery in the aftermath of the COVID 19 crisis”.
Venue: “Commission européenne et du Parlement’s” main office, 288 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris (salle de la rotonde) or alternatively at the amphitheatre of the BRED, 18 Quai de la Rapée, 75012 Paris. The session will take place simultaneously by video conference.
10 am to 5 pm
The morning session comprises the following interventions from:
- Marco Buti, Chef de cabinet du Commissaire Gentiloni in Brussels
- Gilles de Margerie, Commissaire général of France Stratégie
- Frau Dr Monika Frank, Economic Minister-Counsellor of the German Embassy in Paris
- Christian Stoffaes, General mining engineer
- Yves Martrenchar, Counsellor to the General management of the BNP Paribas Group
- Henri Sterdyniak, Professor Sciences-Po and member of the l’OFCE.
A light lunch will be provided on-site for those who wish to attend.
In the afternoon we will be joined online by Nicolas Véron (from the US), researcher at Bruegel and the Peterson Institute to discuss the indebtedness followed by a general discussion about a resolution project. We will, as usual, discuss our observations and propositions.